Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday Message for Little B

It's almost 5:00 a.m. where you are now and you will probably be waking to a new morning soon. The high for you is 70 degrees and there will be rain for most of your day. As you are waking up I will be going to bed and, as always, I will kiss your picture and tell you goodnight (maybe I should be saying "good morning")? As I sleep I will dream of meeting you and holding you (as I will soon) and you, having no idea of my existence will play with other children (maybe in the little ball pit or with the plastic kitten or the ball?). I hope that you have fun today and that maybe you get to watch the rain out of a window and hear the music of it landing on the glass. I hope someone reads to you and holds you, but most of all I hope that you laugh and that you feel loved...

~mama

No comments:

Post a Comment