Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brief Update

Yesterday I came home to a FedEx envelope. I had no idea that the apostilled passports would get back so quickly! I'm impressed. We put together the packet, copied it this morning and dropped it off at FedEx this morning.

In addition to getting the registration documents done last night I also called the agency to review the dossier. It looks pretty easy and at least half of it was done with the home study! I haven't looked at some of the forms, but it's nothing we can't tackle. I also started the I-600 form. Today I made sure that we could use the home photos and passports that we already did and we can! Whew! I also went to the courthouse and got certified copies of our deeds. Moving right along. We can't move too fast though because we need to save $$$. If we move fast and finish this year we might get the tax credit...but we don't have the upfront cash at the moment....soooooooooo. Kind of a double edge sword. I know it will all work itself out and I shouldn't get too stressed out. I should work at a pace that I am happy with...and that is what I plan to do. :)

This weekend our good friends J and A are getting married and we are very excited. It will be a happy occasion for so many. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday.

I am thankful that I get to have this experience with the most wonderful man in the world. I really am lucky! I have a wonderful life with a great husband, wonderful family, fantastic friends and cute furry children.

~mama

No comments:

Post a Comment