Tuesday, March 29, 2011

7 outta 10.


Things went pretty smoothly with my prints yesterday (despite being sick for 4 days). I rented a car and headed to Jax with mom by my side for support. The folks at the office were very nice and things moved quickly. I envisioned a room so crowded that it would take hours, but in reality I was in and out in 20 minutes or less. Naturally, as a person who has worn ridges things didn't go perrrrrfectly with the printing. I just don't have em'...not much I can do about that. I don't know how many "good" prints one must have to be acceptable (do you have to have all 10...how about 7?)...so now I just wait and see what happens. I might be waiting for a couple of months. Meanwhile, the Mister still has to get his done once he has his invite. There's plenty to do to keep busy. The in-laws are kindly building a playhouse for the little burunduk, however our bleak week of weather has put a stop to it for awhile. I will send some progress photos soon! I ordered some fabric from Etsy for the curtains and I am excited about the fabric coming in :)

~mama

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I can't wait for the day that I read you have brought your little one home :)

    All the best
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily! Me too! I checked out your site the other day and saw some babushkas...I might have to get one to celebrate when the time comes. :)

    ReplyDelete