Won't you help me reach my goal? Starting November 1st I will be raising money for the Warm Shelter AND for this little honey, Sylvie. She's three months younger that Lil' E and has Down's Syndrome. Isn't she beautiful? My goal is $1000 for Sylvie. The funds raised will go towards helping a family adopt her!! How can you help? Christmas is coming and it's time to clean out those closets!! How about cleaning out the closets and garage and having a garage sale with the proceeds going to Sylvie!!!??? Here are a few more ideas or ways to share the cause:
- BUDDY WALKS!
- Blogs- Put Sylvie on your blog!
- FaceBook- Ask your friends to support her
- Twitter- Again, share this lil' angel with your friends
- Traditional e-mails to family and friends
- Local Down Syndrome Associations
- Use a Christmas Card Challenge!
- Christmas/ New Year Giving Parties
- Spaghetti Dinners
- High school or college civic group donations
- Coordinate a 5K run or other group activity through our “One Step Closer to Home” program
- Reach out to local businesses for support
- Have a bake sale
- Are you a teacher? Have your class be a warrior for a child!
- Have a video game tournament!
- Give the $1000 yourself!
- The list goes on and on!
If anyone wants to work with me on any of these projects let me know!