Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'll be Vlad to Meet You Chipmunk Baby!




Mr. N. and I have started calling our future child "Vlad." Poor kid can't get a break. I'm going to come up with something new. I wish I knew the Russian word for chipmunk. Anyway, I've been making a lot of new things for the little one. My mind is racing and so busy with things to do. So far I made a pillowcase, two paintings, and part of a quilt. We bought some vintage wooden blocks for the room too.

I bought a book on international adoption by Dawn Davenport and it has been excellent. It didn't get 5 stars on Amazon for nothing folks! Of course I've been reading online and chatting with the lists too. The two teleconferences with LMI went well and they answered a lot of my questions. The meeting with OUR AGENCY is December 5 and I'm very excited about this one. They have a good reputation and I'm anxious to see how they are in person. Anyway, those are my updates! We're still making paper hearts! Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment