Sunday, November 29, 2009

In My Heart


What's New?

Not much new to post. Today is the Sunday after Thanksgiving...which means that not only am I bloated, but I've gotten accustomed to eating copious amounts of food and doing nothing. Going back to work tomorrow will be hard!

I'm almost done with the quilt. Still working on the pillow too (this one had some technical difficulties). I've made a new AP contact that recently used THE AGENCY and brought home a BEAUTIFUL 2 1/2 year old boy 6 months ago. I'm not kidding this little boy is a charmer! Anyway, I am calling to interview her tomorrow night. She seems really nice and she has a positive attitude via email so I am looking forward to her insight.

Friday we hope to go to the bank to see if they will be willing to give us a loan (OH PLEASE BANK GOD LOOK DOWN ON US!!) and Saturday we go to Daytona to meet THE AGENCY. If all goes well this ball MAY officially get rolling on SUNDAY!! I have to pinch myself sometimes. I can't believe this is happening to us. I really feel that this is the path we belong on...that this is right for us.

Little Story:

A few days before my father died he called me over to his bed and whispered to me "don't worry, someday you will have a baby." At the time I thought he was crazy. The last thing I wanted then was a baby. But you know...he was right...and he never did say HOW I would have a baby. Just that I would have one. A little miracle is waiting for us in Russia. I'll leave you with this poem...


Not flesh of my flesh,

Nor bone of my bone,

But still miraculously

My own.

Never forget

For a single minute,

That you weren't born

Under my heart,

But in it.


~Author Unknown


I love you already- be safe- be happy- we will come for you soon. Mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment