Monday, May 16, 2011

A is for Agony

Ever since the dossier was mailed and we were put back on the waitlist I have been in agony. AGONY. A-G-O-N-Y. I don't know you yet, but I miss you. I feel like my life is one big waitlist. Waiting for the CIS form, waiting for the dossier to come back, waiting for a referral. WAIT WAIT WAIT. We started the process almost a year and a half ago. Looking back at old blogs it's amazing to see how hopeful I was last year at this time...never anticipating the hiccups that would come along. I know that things happen for a reason and that the time wasn't right, maybe our little one wasn't born yet. This I know to be true...but the wait wait wait doesn't get any easier.

I love you. I want you to come home. I want to hold you in my arms.

~ mama

No comments:

Post a Comment