Monday, August 29, 2011

Ding Ding Ding!! Round 5...or 20

Hey- not much to report about here. Just working on round 20 (it seems) of the paperwork. Adoption is a world made of paper. Just when you think you're done *BAM* more paperwork...mostly asking the same thing. I have to say that I'd do a lifetime of paperwork for this little girl.

If you're reading this now that means you figured out the private blog thingamajig. Thanks for following along on our journey and giving us support. The support (and advice) you give makes the process that much easier.

~mama

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya! It is always the same questions and asking for the same items. Not quiet sure how many different ways I can show them I own my house and my income is X. But, like you, I'll gather the paperwork until my fingers fall off!

    ReplyDelete