Sunday, May 13, 2012

To the Waiting Mamas

I spent two Mother's Days waiting for our child. I know today you are thinking of the child that will one day be yours. I'm sure that it seems like an impossibility, like a lifetime away...but it's not...and if for some reason it takes a long time, please know that is your destiny and that your child will one day (soon) be in your arms forever. Don't give up hope.

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break.~ Chinese theory



















1 comment:

  1. And this is why I needed to read your blog. Hard day today with so many referrals and a silent phone. :( I just know I'm blessed to have two beautiful boys (and husband) in my life and our family will be complete soon.

    ReplyDelete