Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eyes Wide Open


Hello and good day! I have talked and emailed and corresponded with SO many clients of the agency we are looking at. I have met many great moms (and dads) that have so many things to say. It makes me happy that we are going to make a big difference in the life of a child somewhere. It can be overwhelming at times. I know it will be a struggle, but in my heart I already feel rewarded. This is meant to be.

Mr. N. and I put up the Christmas tree this week and unpacked our stuff. Recently Mr. N. said to me that maybe (hopefully) next year we'll have someone new to help us with the tree. My heart was beaming.

While unpacking I came across a set of Christmas nesting dolls that we bought MANY MANY years ago. I had forgotten about them. I put them on the red cabinet in a prominent place to represent our baby in Russia. I think of him or her every time I lay eyes on them. 5 little wooden Santas, one mama, one daddy, two dogs and a striped kitty waiting for one little baby.

much love to you.

Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment