Friday, January 1, 2010

A Note to You


Dearest little baby,

Today is January 1, 2010. I don't know this...but my guess is that you are probably born by now. You are soft and sweet and in your crib. The time in Moscow right now is 4:48 a.m. It is January 2nd for you! As always you are on my mind tonight. When I look into the sky and see the moon I know that we are sharing the same moon (I hope you get to see it some times...but if not I will make sure that you will see it often in the warm arms of mama and daddy). When I wake up and look outside and see the sun I know that we are sharing the same sun (I hope you get to see it some times...but if not I will make sure that you will see it often in the warm arms of mama and daddy too). Please know that we love you. Please know that we wish you were here with us...instead of where you are now. You belong here. Please know that we are working as fast as we can so that the three of us can share many many moons and suns...and stars. We love you. Happy New Year sweet baby.

loving you forever,

mama and daddy

*The image tonight is a work by Kana Handel called "Prayer for Someone Crying." Her work is amazing. and I recommend checking out her site http://kanasarts.com/MainFrameSet.html. Thank you Kana for the beautiful things you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment