Saturday, January 14, 2012

Best Dresses Ever- By Valeriya OF COURSE

I know I know, I always tell you how great Valeriya's clothes are but I mean it (would I lie to you?)! For Christmas Baba and Grandpa bought two dresses (this one and this one) and the burp cloths for me. Valeriya was very very kind to us and sent us a little matryoshka blanket in this fabric for the Little B and a very sweet gnome skirt . She also sent a packet of fabulous clothes for the little ones at the orphanage that we will take over in a few weeks (enter squeals with delight). How can you not love her? I also have to say that the quality and attention to detail on these clothes is impeccable. In addition to being kind and generous she is also incredibly professional. If you are looking for unique, handmade, fantastic and fashionable clothes for your little one, please check out her Etsy site. You won't be sorry. I found this dress (look to your right) on her list of custom dresses. Would this not be perfect for the new Asian wing opening at the Harn on March 30? I might need to get this to celebrate the end of this 5 year project (has it really been that long?)!

Thank you thank you Valeriya!

Please stay tuned for travel updates soon!

~mama

*photography by Kelly Zaiko

No comments:

Post a Comment