Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pin Goals

I wouldn't say that I am a Pinterest junkie but I do enjoy the mindless pinning of things. I love sorting the things I love into organized folders. I find that I do a lot more pinning than I do making. This is why I want to challenge myself to do some of the projects on Pinterest. Last week I covered a wipes box so that the box in my living room looks a bit more classy. The website said that you should cover the box with another fabric first so you can't see the design on the box, but I'm lazy so as you can see the design below shows. Next time I might spray paint before I put the fabric on it. I haven't decided what I will do this weekend but I will let you know!

~mama

1 comment:

  1. Damn girl! Do you have an extra hour in your day?! You are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete