Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Curly Bee

Our Bee has grown so much and her hair is longer and curly. WHAT an active girl! She's going to be a handful and I can't wait! So wonderful seeing her today. It was an adventure for sure (that included me getting splashed with soup). We met with our people to review our speech and court proceedings. There was not a dry eye in the house. Tomorrow I am going to be a hot mess. Please have us in your thoughts if you are unable to sleep and awake at 1:00 a.m. At that time we will be telling the judge how much we need the Bee and the Bee needs us. Hugs and more hugs.

~mama

5 comments:

  1. oh I can't wait to see that curly head! Good luck at court, you guys will do great. Thanks for keeping us all updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see that curl bee either! I'll bethinking of you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so much love-sending-vibes heading your way! I'm so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you three. Sending lots of positive vibes and hugs your way! You are starting a wonderful journey and I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you guys! I wish I could be there to support you guys but I'll just have to send you good thoughts and wait for you to bring Bee home to us. Imagine everyone is in their underwear...

    ReplyDelete