Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday

We spent the day at the Kremlin and Red Square. It was overcast and rainy. The buildings were quite impressive and we took lots of pictures. Afterwards we went to lunch at the Avocado restaurant that I wanted to try, and then we went to a store to try to get a wireless card to use in P**ov. We found someone to help that spoke some English and helped put a card on the computer. I hope it works! I guess we will find out tomorrow. It is now 3:50. Dimitry will be here at 5:30 to take us to the train station. We checked out of the hotel but we are in the lobby using the internet and because we left our luggage here this morning. Well, if you don't hear from us you will know that the internet card didn't work :) Oh, I have been practicing my Russian without too many funny looks. Must go now. Hugs from Russia. I can't believe we will meet the Little B tomorrow!!!!

~mama

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel us with you in spirit as you are on your way to meet Little B or are possibly even already holding her right now... Eek!!!! I am so excited for you guys, I've been thinking about you all weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete