Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gift Certificates from Heaven (or from people we love)




Today I bought the shelving to go with the storage bins. Mr. N. and I put it together as soon as we got home. It is currently residing in the dining room next to the counter until we get the room straightened out. I also bought a crib sheet, some flannel blankets and a bumper pad...they all look so cute with the family objects we already had. Tomorrow= cleaning and paperwork (after breakfast and a little family time of course). Thank you all for the Target gift certificates! Woo Target!

*the shelf system is white NOT green...it has three bins; red, green and beige. I didn't get this blanket but the sheet has the same pattern...and my bumper pad is polka dot on one side and striped on the other...I like this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment