Friday, December 25, 2009

I Want that...and that...and that....


Yay! Today is Christmas! So many good presents today. I am very thankful for everything...but most of all I am thankful for our friends and family who are so supportive! Thank you all! Merry Christmas!



So today I decided that I should try to figure out what I want for the room (other than the paint and the handmade stuff and stuff we already have). I got greedy and added a few things to my wish list :). I'm still going to check out yard sales and of course getting a crib and some other stuff from friends would be a bonus (yes, you person keeping a crib in the attic...I'm talking to you- hehe)! We'll see...most of our friends are way beyond the "baby stuff" phase and have given away or sold all their goodies long ago. We may have to start fresh. I'm going to keep an eye out for a small dresser. I think we'll have white furniture since the floor is so dark. We plan on taking the Christmas tree down early (yes I am a little sad) so we can put away everything and start getting the room cleaned up and painted! We are trying to get things ready for the home study...and we want it to look pretty for the pictures that we need to provide. We also got several gift cards so I plan on looking for a few things this weekend-like a little rug and some shelves from Target for the pretty red, green and beige storage bins that I asked mom for (she had NO idea they were for a baby room! Ha, fooled ya mom!).

Merrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy Christmas.......goodnight and many hugs.

Mr. N. and Mama...and the girls (Miette, Alma Jean and Zoey Louise)

No comments:

Post a Comment