Saturday, June 25, 2011

Acknowledgment is Good.

We received a letter from the US State Department, National Visa Center today stating that they received our approved I600A and that our petition will be forwarded to the appropriate visa-issuing post where the adoption interview will take place in 3-5 Business days. The address for this "visa-issuing post" was for the consulate in Moscow (maybe, I guess I'm not sure. It was in Russian and that was my interpretation of the address without doing any translation research). I don't know what all this means really but it's kind of exciting to get mail, any mail....any acknowledgment from anyone to know that things are moving forward. I was stressed a few days ago because I thought they were asking me to do another set of documents...luckily it was a misunderstanding and all is good. The latest word is "If we need anything else from you we will let you know." The latest set of apostille documents should be in the agencies hands before 3:00 on Monday.

~mama

No comments:

Post a Comment