Thursday, June 30, 2011

Safety First


We had two cribs that I really loved (the same crib- one from Craigslist and one from Mr. N's Aunt and Uncle)...but after Mr. N. read the article about banning drop side cribs we knew we couldn't use them. http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/12/end-of-an-era-feds-ban-drop-side-crib/1
This made me a little sad because I really loved the crib that we had. It really was beautiful. Better safe than sorry. We spent the last two days doing crib research and we finally settled on a crib and actually ordered it (get it, spending money, ugh). Who knew it would be so hard. There aren't many reviews from people with baby's sleeping in them. I think after the kid is home no one has a chance to go online to review the crib. Anyway, this is the crib that we ordered. It will turn into a toddler bed, a daybed and a full size bed (once we get the rails for it). I think it looks nice, and will certainly give us peace of mind.

Love~mama

1 comment:

  1. I love the crib! It looks like the sidebars are narrow too which is good because our sidebars were too thick and no mobiles will attach to it! When I get back from my trip I'm going to build a brace to attach to the wall so that little Colin can have his jungle mobile!! Corey

    ReplyDelete