Saturday, June 18, 2011

Junkie

My name is mama and I am an Etsy Junkie. I can't help it. There are some really awesome things on there and I want them all. I always find jewelry I love. I really like things that are unique and adding things to my Amazon wish list from Etsy is a great way to spend some time while waiting :) Hey, I know I will probably never get most of it but a girl can dream. In the next few weeks I will post some of my favorites. Tonight I was looking at diaper clutches and wipe bags. This site has some nice bags and some good ideas for friends who are expecting. I have decided that I will try to get all the baby shower gifts for friends from Etsy sellers from now on. Leaves less room for duplicates from the shower registry! Anyway, my featured Etsy shop for tonight is...

TREASURED TOTES DESIGNER TOTE BAGS. Gotta love the Dino Dudes...and the Mod Elephants...and the Robots...well, lots of great things! Please check them out and stay tuned for more of my favs from Etsy!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TREASUREDTOTES08?ref=pr_shop

~mama

No comments:

Post a Comment