Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Smooth Comments

Oops. I didn't know that the blog was set to only let you comment if you had certain accounts. I think I disabled that feature...so you have no excuse now. Get on board.

Not much news here on the Burunduk front. The agency has all the paperwork and all is good and the last of the docs are going to Russia this week. We just wait now. Hopefully not too long. The gnomes are lonely (and I can't deal with their complaining).

~mama

P.S. Once the referral gets here we will have to make the blog go private. At that time I will ask for you to send me an email to get on the access list. You can send me an email now and I will start the list for future use if you like. I'd hate for you to miss out on this sweet action. Send it to lkn_56@yahoo.com. Spasiba.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog- I'll definitely get on the list. Good luck! J

    ReplyDelete