Friday, July 8, 2011

Brace Yourselves

House cleaned-check
House painted-check
New crib bought- check
Paperwork done-check
Special projects for work ready- almost check
Playhouse complete- check

Ready for baby- check

Only a few more items left on the list and then I will have to start another list. :)

It's been two months and three days since this email "Referrals are not taking long at all. I would estimate your referral coming soon, actually. " Soon in agency speak is probably different from the rest of the world. In a world full of microwaves and instant messaging we've (I've) learned to not be as patient as we should be. Our little one is out there somewhere...I guess s/he is not ready for us yet. I should be more patient. I will try not to write so much about waiting for awhile. I will continue my diatribe about the misery of waiting after trip one. Brace yourselves.

~mama

No comments:

Post a Comment