Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Decals on Etsy

I have no place in my house for giant wall decals but I do love them. I also love decorating blogs and the giant wall decals have been more and more popular as of late. There are SO many amazing ones that you'll just have to check out Etsy for yourself to see what you find. I particularly like the ones of trees and cherry blossoms...but the possibilities are truly endless. If you are looking for something fun and/or unique to spruce up your house or decorate your nursery consider the decal (and of course send me pictures!!!). I love to see what you do!

This one is one sale!!

~mama

1 comment:

  1. Love that one!! That would be perfect for V's room!!! I must find it on etsy!!! I am addicted to etsy... Bows, jewelry, love that site :-)

    ReplyDelete