Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm Seeing Spots...

I've been TRYING to clean up the nursery a bit but there is SO much stuff. The problem is that I don't want to get rid of some things because 1) I don't know Baby B's size 2) I don't know Baby B's age 3) I don't know Baby B's gender 4) I don't know which stroller, car seat, etc. will work best for the occasion 5)...I could go on.

Anyway, I cleaned up some things and stacked some things and came up with organizational ideas for a few others. I moved some things out of the nursery to other parts of the house (so now the whole house looks like a junk yard). The Mister and I decided that we could hang up a few things to get rid of some clutter. We hung up a Humpty-Dumpty poster that I have moved around for 17 years. We hung up a shadow box with Mister N's baby clothes and bracelet in them. We hung up a shelf that the Mister's grandpa made, and some colored bamboo lanterns that I bought for the baby room a year and a half ago.

Once the kid gets here a lot of the clutter will go where it should be (high chair in dining room, car seat in car, stroller in car, etc.)

I'm still counting the days and waiting for the phone to ring for that. Maybe this week it will happen? Fingers crossed please. Until then I'll keep moving things around to keep my sanity.

love you. Thanks for keeping up with us and keeping us inspired.

~mama

No comments:

Post a Comment