Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sleepless in Moscow

Hi! It is 1:37 a.m. and I am wide awake. It feels good to be back in Russia. I really do love it here and I know I will miss it. The people that we have met are wonderful. The temperature is in the 30s and even though there is light snow it is MUCH warmer than last month. It is wonderful knowing that we will be with our girl soon! I do hope that we will be able to bring her back here one day. We had dinner at the Italian place here and we had the same waiter as before. Tomorrow we will do a little shopping and then catch the train. This trip will be a whirlwind. Forgive me if we don't have lots of time to post. I will do my best to keep you updated...but I may not have as much time or the internet access I had before.

~mama

No comments:

Post a Comment